The “Hunter’s Guide” includes information about the hunting equipment and weapons with several facts about their features, the ammunition, how they function, and how they should be cleaned and stored.
the guide covers:
- basic skills for hunting,
- the hunter’s ethics and responsibilities,
- the concept of sustainable hunting, planning and safety skills,
- the Lebanese hunting law, conservation of the nature and wildlife
- the list of bird species in Lebanon and the game birds that can be hunted.
“Hunter’s guide” is the reference book for the hunter in order to pass the exam needed for the hunting license according to hunting law