YLP5 aims to support and empower young women and men change-makers to design and implement innovative, impactful and sustainable development solutions, whether these be social enterprises, non-profits, NGOs, initiatives, or campaigns. YLP5 will contribute to the achievement of the SDGs. The theme for YLP5 is accelerating innovative solutions for sustainable development. YLP5 will focus on supporting the development of youth’s innovative solutions to addressing sustainable development challenges.
The programme’s specific objectives are to:
- Promote and support innovative thinking and leadership among youth;
- Accelerate implementation of innovative solutions for sustainable development;
- Build networks of young men and women who are able to create change and positive sustainable impact in their communities, countries and region;
- Showcase the achievements of young men and women as change makers in their communities.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
By participating in this Programme, Lebanese youth will have a chance of a lifetime to: accelerate implementation of their ideas for social change, develop their leadership potential, develop their skills in various social innovation approaches and methodologies, strengthen their gender sensitive lens and skills, improve their advocacy and presentation skills, and become a member of a dynamic network of young leaders and innovators.
- Age between 19 – 29
- Lebanese nationality
- Fluency in Arabic language, English is an asset
- Have an innovative idea preferably a prototype solution
- Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
- High motivation and interest in social work and social change
Youth can APPLY now through filling the application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/26QL9XF
The Application deadline is Sunday March 10, 2019.