- Embassy of Japan, UNDP and UNHCR conduct a joint field mission to Qabb Elias, Bekka Sep 20, 2016
- Coordination Meeting at the PCM puts Lebanon’s Economic Vision and Policy Road Map in Motion Sep 1, 2016
- United Nations Development Programme – Live Lebanon initiative appoints Mr. Farid Chedid as Goodwill Ambassador Aug 23, 2016
- Baalbek DRM table top exercise in the presence of Baalbek-Hermel Governor Bashir Khodor Aug 23, 2016
- First INDC working group meeting Implementing Lebanon’s Nationally Determined Contribution Jul 26, 2016
- UNDP Live Lebanon Inaugurates Solar Streetlights Project in the Southern Village of Jdeidet Marjeyoun Jul 18, 2016
UN celebrate World Blood Donor Day
Jun 15, 2016
On the occasion of World Blood Donor Day, the United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) Lebanon and Donner Sang Compter (DSC) organized today a blood drive for UN staff members at the Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator’s Office in Beirut.
Host Nation Support Course
Sep 11, 2015
The UNDP Disaster Risk Management Unit at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, within the collaboration framework between the project and the Euromed PPRD (Prevention, Preparedness, and Response to natural and man-made Disasters) South II Program, will hold a “Host Nation Support (HNS) course” training aimed at improving prevention and preparedness for disaster risks.
Launch of the Energy Awareness Awards
Sep 10, 2015
Under the patronage of his Excellency, the Minister of Information Mr. Ramzi Jreij, and in the presence of United Nations Development Program Country Director in Lebanon Mr. Luca Renda, President of IPT Energy Center (IPTEC) Mr. Toni Issa, and the UNDP Assistant Resident Representative Mr. Edgard Chehab, The UNDP and IPTEC invite you to a press conference to launch the Energy Awareness Awards, on Friday September 11 2015, 9 A.M., at Le Royal Hotel Dbayeh, as part of the Beirut Energy Forum.
UNDP launches storytelling contest to amplify climate coverage on the run up to Paris summit
Aug 27, 2015
UNDP has launched today a global storytelling contest, Voices2Paris, to contribute to raising public awareness on the negative impacts of climate change as well as on the opportunities and solutions seen in actions by individuals and governments alike across vulnerable developing countries worldwide.